What You Should Know About the Common Side Effects of Apo Tadalafil
Apo Tadalafil is an estrogen-like drug that is used to treat menopausal symptoms in women. This drug is FDA approved for the treatment of hot flashes and night sweats. The primary function of this drug is to decrease estrogen levels in the body.
There are a few methods that you can use to help relieve hot flashes and night sweats. The following are some of these methods:
* Massage with cold and/or hot water is known to relieve stress. It also helps get rid of excess fluids.
* You should avoid strenuous activities such as work, playing sports, and doing physical jobs that cause too much tension. This will ensure that you do not experience heat exhaustion.
* The more relaxed you are the less you will experience hot flashes. Try to relax by getting a massage therapy.
* Stop drinking caffeine-rich drinks like colas and sodas. Caffeine, coffee, and chocolate are known to increase stress levels.
* Try to do some physical exercises to maintain a good heart rate. Try not to overdo it.
* This drug is also used for reducing or preventing sexual side effects. It is also used to reduce vaginal dryness, pain during intercourse, and itching.
* One of the most important things you can do to keep your body healthy is to eat right. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables so that you are able to keep your metabolism at a normal pace.
* If you get angry, depressed, or tense, then you should avoid those places. Keep a steady lifestyle and try to keep stress to a minimum.
* If you take a lot of vitamins and medicines, then it is a good idea to reduce your intake. It is also a good idea to take at least 6 months of a healthy diet.